Dimension

Wi-Fi

EKEN H6s - Comments

U***n
15/03/2019 12:00
Source: ATPowers

Color:EKENH6S Black 64G Ships From:China Bundle:Option 8

Conclusions: Well if you look for a decent action cam then get your hands on one of these EKEN cameras. Well made,with alot of useful stuff included and pretty good pics and vids. The shipping was fast and even a few days ealier as estimated. I'll give you an update when I have done some further testing!
I***I
05/03/2019 12:00
Source: ATPowers

Color:EKENH6S Black 64G Ships From:China Bundle:Option 8

Conclusions: According to the price of the product perfect.
A***v
01/03/2019 12:00
Source: ZXTOP Store

Color:H6S Ships From:Russian Federation Bundle:Set 2

Conclusions: Camera is good for your money, but was disappointed that the akvabokse almost unheard of microphone, and without him dumb with camera run. The equipment.
M***r
21/02/2019 12:00

Color:h6s black Bundle:set1

Conclusions: I have to give it up to the Eken H6S, nice picture quality, video and all that. Touch screen not necessary very easy to operate. up and the 170' wide angle view you have to experience for yourself, no cell phone camera can compare.
O***v
04/02/2019 12:00

Color:h6s black Bundle:set1

Conclusions: I like these cameras, very affordable accessories, batteries and so on. N. I don't know how in this Chamber, but h5s plus really hot. Housing is than the 9-ke. Probably more compact inside. Metal case, probably for better heat dissipation. When take off the sea water helps the camera. But if you shoot at 40 C. Heat of jungle, then watch the temperature camera. Standard Battery lasts for 35-45 minutes of shooting. Buy other TUYU 1380 Mah. They are 330 mAh more regular. When filming taymlapsa used external battery. It is also possible. IN general, not very bad camera. Of Course the matrix could put better in these (h6s, h5s +) model. All the same this is outdated, and more recent is cheap enough. Well then the manufacturer more visible. Personally I would be willing to pay a little, but to get a better matrix. Eken Not Bad brand, not expensive. Good equipment. Buy-filmed! All good video!!!
K***a
01/02/2019 12:00

Color:As Photo Ships From:China Bundle:Option 6

Conclusions: product recieved. good pakage no crash. high quality image recommend this seller
F***e
21/01/2019 12:00
Source: ZXTOP Store

Color:H6S add 64G Ships From:China Bundle:Set 4

Conclusions: Very good product, with all necessary accessories for a good performance. VERY GOOD PRICE AND QUALITY.
S***s
05/01/2019 12:00

Color:As photo Ships From:China Bundle:Standard Camera Kit

Conclusions: Very good quality d image. The only problemne not good color I HAVE ORDER silver and I knew received black.
e***o
29/12/2018 12:00

Color:H6S x 32G SD Card Bundle:Option 3

Conclusions: Recommended foremost working Excellent seller good camera
A***a
27/12/2018 12:00
Source: ZXTOP Store

Color:H6S Ships From:Russian Federation Bundle:standard

Conclusions: Thank you very much excellent goods. Seller sociable, helped with the goods and timely delivery.
M***n
26/12/2018 12:00
Source: ATPowers

Color:EKENH6S Black Ships From:China Bundle:Standard

Conclusions: Fast shipping moskvu for 18 days. Packing in pupyrku, slightly crushed cardboard box goods by road. Still intact, equipment as promised. Camera works, it feels good. Writes in parallel two files video: one with the high resolution and second (hidden) low, probably for viewing on a screen, camera. Wi-Fi app does not want to get up the Samsung Note 3 (Android 4.4.2), with the included almost without delay. Aluminum housing noticeably hot when working, the heat. Sound in akvabokse weak, that is to be expected. Carefully have not tested camera, but the first impressions are good. I AM happy with the purchase, thank you!
H***r
25/12/2018 12:00
Source: AK Store

Color:Black NO sd card Ships From:China Bundle:Standard

Conclusions: Sellers very good, fast and on sturdy package will recommend to those. Teşekkürler seller 100 reliable
A***z
19/12/2018 12:00
Source: ZXTOP Store

Color:H6S black Bundle:Option 8

Conclusions: The camera is very quality nice, I was surprised.
j***g
17/12/2018 12:00

Color:h6s black Bundle:set3

Conclusions: Products work well one LCD parts inside the dust water Moss the four elements. Product Production Plant for particle for many places range of interested knotted.
I***a
16/12/2018 12:00
Source: ZXTOP Store

Color:H6S Ships From:Russian Federation Bundle:Set 8

Conclusions: Whole Set came days 5. All have excellent condition. Recommend
I***v
14/12/2018 12:00

Color:h6s black Bundle:set1

Conclusions: Thanks for express delivery, well packaged, quality, we will try it with the child 5*
06/12/2018 12:00
Source: ZXTOP Store

Color:h6s black and 64g Bundle:Option 8

Conclusions: Fast Service and serious, parcel very well packed! A small problem with the remote control battery which was empty, I knew changed and everything is rentré in order. J'en have discussed with a pleasant standardiste (Anna Chen) that me kindly said she me renverrait's new batteries with my next order. I recommend this seller! (Thanks Anna Chen!)
S***r
28/11/2018 12:00
Source: ZXTOP Store

Color:H6S Ships From:China Bundle:Set 2

Conclusions: Fast delivery: 17 days Fully accessorised, it works perfectly! I highly recommend the seller and this cam.
e***i
28/11/2018 12:00

Color:As photo Ships From:China Bundle:Standard Camera Kit

Conclusions: Camera heat up strongly وبطاريتها deflates very quickly and the connection WiFi weak. Photographed 4 K excellent as well as mind vibration excellent
26/11/2018 12:00
Source: ZXTOP Store

Color:H6S add 64G Ships From:Russian Federation Bundle:Set 8

Conclusions: All got quickly came to Челябинский region for 14 days. Well packed.