Dimensions

Flying Time

Functions

Bayangtoys X16 - Comments

Z***i
01/02/2019 12:00

Color:White

Conclusions: OK. Thank you super drone.
C***i
25/12/2018 12:00
Source: WowWe Toy Store

Color:white

Conclusions: Good quality/price; Model powerful; nothing to do with a model with brushless motors. But autonomy is "that" 10 minutes (including 3 minutes with visual alarm flashing) with the original battery. It should be possible to improve autonomy out under the fuselage (volume available in the trapdoor fuselage being reduced) A larger battery, car this model is able to raise a heavier than original battery (4200 mAh at least). I recommend to procure optional protections propeller (not included original). Epoxy stickers is very inadequate; consult tutorials in videos on the net is indispensable for beginners. Transmitter n'indique unfortunately no ni altitude, ni distance nor the number of satellites captés.
S***a
21/12/2018 12:00

Color:white

Conclusions: I bought 10 November, odebrałem from mail 20 December, my friend from China podał me bad no shipment, later the all wyjaśniło and was okey. Pack szła by Holandię, not naliczono me duty, wrapped only plastic bag without extra security, but Dron arrived without damage, only carton little on corners poobijany.
T***s
18/12/2018 12:00
Source: WowWe Toy Store

Color:white

Conclusions: Great for money machine. Best!
A***l
16/12/2018 12:00

Color:white

Conclusions: It is pectacular drone with GPS, it works perfectly, only downside It is the Trans Service by you that didn't watch out, reaching the box all beaten, by fate did not affect the drone, seller recommended
S***d
25/11/2018 12:00
Source: WowWe Toy Store

Color:white

Conclusions: Everything works fine ... Thank you.
D***v
05/11/2018 12:00
Source: WowWe Toy Store

Color:white

Conclusions: Near flying rules, but is fly away and press return home, so this bitch back in China flies away, this is my second баянг x16 and both times return home curve, so think carefully before buying!!!! And to manage no ice, brake with big letters!!!
12/10/2018 12:00
Source: WowWe Toy Store

Color:white

Conclusions: Good seller, arrived fast with the original shipping container. Works nicely, is the version GPS. Although calibrate it the first time is complicated with the. Instructions that brings on YouTube there are a thousand videos explanatory of how to do it. Very happy with the purchase.
V***v
02/10/2018 12:00
Source: WowWe Toy Store

Color:white

Conclusions: It works and match the description. seller is good, fast forward, well packed. AND that's about Russia worked poorly. week order was the Chita МСЦ. if I noise not raised, it still would have long there was. AND seller recommend.
c***a
22/09/2018 12:00
Source: JJRC RC Store

Color:White

Conclusions: unfortunately I lost the product and my money, I asked to return the product to the seller, Aliexpress gave the dispute in favor of the seller as always, this is the name of the site, the seller also sent with freight difference of what I was paid, is not honest this company just like Aliexpress is not honest, unfortunately lost, thieves

WowWe Toy Store - Aliexpress platform