1.7

Design

OS
4.3

AllCall Bro - Comments

13/01/2019 12:00

Bundle:Standard phone Color:Gold Ships From:Russian Federation

Conclusions: Bought for gift, for money is not quite bad, except that the camera is bad, and standards
A***a
16/12/2018 12:00

Color:Black Ships From:Russian Federation

Conclusions: The phone is OK, charging the phone marriage, cord plug is inserted into the plug,
A***a
03/08/2018 12:00
Source: Shenzhen ValueDeal Store

Bundle:Add gifts Color:Black

Conclusions: For my money phone perfectly. Came quickly, 11 days delivery.
Hassan
04/07/2018 01:44
Source: GearBest

AllCall Bro 3G Smartphone "UNBOXING"

Advantages: The best smartPhone for uselow pricebest performanceusefulKeep the good Work GearBest .
Limitations: None
Hassan
04/07/2018 12:00
Source: GearBest

AllCall Bro 3G Smartphone "UNBOXING"

Limitations: None
k***y
05/04/2018 12:00
Source: Ashgary Store

Color:Black

Conclusions: here are all kind of standards, глючная звонилка standard минусов but (маркета play with other скачав is just) and g sensor full .... low in well this phone so was ready to this c grade sensor well and print, улет phone just so and
hicham abrouki
09/09/2017 07:01
Source: GearBest

not as expected but good anyway

Advantages: I have been using this phone for more than 50 days, and I like it Good design Strong. It falls down and still a rugged phone
Limitations: Bad speakers, not loud for music nor for calling fingerprint not fast. I have to roll my finger on it many times so it can work. Battery doesn't last long
hicham abrouki
09/09/2017 12:00
Source: GearBest

not as expected but good anyway

Kris
30/08/2017 01:15
Source: Banggood

Good purchase.

Conclusions: Best and efficient seller.
Really good!
09/08/2017 11:00
Source: GearBest

Nice!

Advantages: Good smartphone, perfect construction. An excellent product actually!
Limitations: There is no cons!