Performance

Design

6.2

Chuwi Hi10 Plus - Comments

23/10/2018 12:00
Source: CHUWI Russian Store

Bundle:Official Standard Ships From:Russian Federation

Conclusions: The height of a quality! For the money smart tablet. Shipping courier.
V***v
19/10/2018 12:00
Source: CHUWI Russian Store

Bundle:Add Keyboard case Ships From:Russian Federation

Conclusions: Thank You Very Much! The Plate is very good. Reached the Omsk… 7 days)))) seller is normal. It would be a 5 +, if the keyboard was stronger and case not velvet and leather.
A***o
22/09/2018 12:00
Source: CHUWI Russian Store

Bundle:Add Keyboard case Ships From:China

Conclusions: Very well packed. High quality look. The seller even put stickers on the Russian font class. Product was a month but worth the money.
21/09/2018 12:00
Source: CHUWI Official Store

Bundle:Add keyboard case Ships From:Russian Federation

Conclusions: Fast shipping 7 days moskvu. Well packed. A great machine. Gift-keyboard Russian.
13/09/2018 12:00
Source: CHUWI Official Store

Bundle:Add keyboard case Color:Hi10 Plus Ships From:Russian Federation

Conclusions: SUPER! Cool tablet! Shipping from Russia. Charging plug, has a brief instruction. Packaged box separately, each in its pupyrku. Battery was 96%. Excellent screen resolution, speakers on both sides. A great thing! While everyone is happy! Will develop further. Seller and manufacturer thank you so much! AND good luck!
E***e
12/09/2018 12:00
Source: CHUWI Official Store

Bundle:Standard Ships From:China

Conclusions: Thanks sellers very much.It is very good and fast.Tablet PC i bought 08.28 and I got it 09.12.But a little bit sad,that I had to pay customs tax fee 43 eur.
M***v
07/09/2018 12:00
Source: CHUWI Russian Store

Bundle:Add Keyboard case Ships From:Russian Federation

Conclusions: He came to the plate in different packaging like keyboard, break our mail is difficult. One thing! Was spot jam in the middle of the screen, a dispute, seller advised to straighten out the suction cup. He did not assigned to 500 rubles a business. Seller pay. Everything else is fine! Recommend
A***k
03/09/2018 12:00
Source: CHUWI Official Store

Bundle:Add keyboard case Color:Hi10 Plus Ships From:Russian Federation

Conclusions: Lovely tablet, well packed, it for 7 days.
J***r
28/08/2018 12:00
Source: CHUWI Official Store

Bundle:Add KeyboardCase Pen Ships From:China

Conclusions: Good product. was hoping for more fluency with the android combo, but it seems that the 5.1 is just a little out of date to run some of my apps. Also they sent me the wrong plug. I ordered the US plug and they sent me an Asian plug.
Nimrod
20/08/2018 09:40
Source: GearBest

I know it is not a gaming or a high end tablet, but for me it is really good, works great

Advantages: I searched something for collage, than i found this, it is really good, I can read documents, big screen, fast enough. Windows is really good I dont need keyboard only use the screen. Arrived really fast only 5 days. I get it with 80% charged so I can instantly use it. Aluminum back is cool