Performance

OS

ZUK Z2 Pro - Comments

T***o
26/04/2018 05:48
Source: Chinatronic Store

Perfect, the

Conclusions: Perfect, the product arrived on time, working ok and with goodies. Certainly, I indicate the store. thankful
D***a
17/04/2018 06:25
Source: Chinatronic Store

Good seller

Conclusions: Good seller, he send the order quickly, arrive before the estimate date, i recomend this store for shore
danielea1000
04/04/2018 05:23
Source: Banggood

Great phone, great Banggood!

Conclusions: This phone is great! This is the second that I purchased, this is a gift. Unfortunately it's arrived defective (it didn't hook up any telephone network), but within a few weeks I received another one to replace him. As promised, I immediately received a refund of the shipping cost to send back the defective phone (24 euros). So, great phone, great Banggood!
Carega
27/03/2018 04:20
Source: Banggood

SIMPLY A PHENOMENAL PHONE!

Conclusions: I'm a long time Zuk Z2 fan and i've used my Z2 Plus a lot as for its range price it takes great photos and videos and performs better than many competitors. I saw that there was a good deal on the Z2 Pro and so after spending some days wondering what to do i decided to take the chance and move a step up by buying the Z2 Pro. For it's price it's an amazing deal. The design is beautiful (infact i got a TPU transparent cover so that it stands out even more), the camera is even better than its little
Ruedi
07/03/2018 07:30
Source: Banggood

Top Mobile

Conclusions: the mobile phone ZUK Z2 Pro is working perfectly, fits in the Hands, specially I like the one button
Bahia
18/02/2018 03:09
Source: Banggood

Very good cell phone

Conclusions: Very good cell phone, excellent cost benefit, great performance, beautiful, very well built and well finished, very elegant, great cameras, makes very good pictures, pre installed film, I liked it a lot, recommend it
felixdoell
12/02/2018 05:11
Source: Banggood

Good Gadget for Phone Enthusiast

Conclusions: Price - Performance wise one of the best phones on the market. Phone itself is manufactured nicely and without any flaws (maybe beside the ON/off, Louder, quieter buttons on the right which are bit "loose" - but no deal breaker!!!) The OS needs some attention, love and care, but with some help of the very active community even the "normal user" is capable to get this phone running perfectly smooth. I highly recommend this phone each and every phone and android enthusiast! For those kind of people,
czechoww
10/02/2018 12:00
Source: Banggood

Great phone

Conclusions: Very fast, solid and nice looking. Screen is awsome. Battery 2-3 days in normal usage.
Bestunlockstore
10/02/2018 09:58
Source: Banggood

fast service

Conclusions: excellent!!!
dchuen
08/01/2018 05:02
Source: Banggood

great phone at a good price

Conclusions: good performance and storage capacity. it performance much better than my old nexus 4 phone.

Sunsky