Cpu

Usability

Magicsee N6 max - Comments

P***v
05/02/2019 12:00
Source: Milly Electronics

Color:EU Plug

Conclusions: Shipped within 2 hours after order. Parcel arrived very quickly for 12 days and it is in the New year. remote control without airmausa, so either just another order or Bluetooth mouse. Ask seller packed better, And to me it's in the small pupyrchatoy the photo shows. store recommend.
30/01/2019 12:00

Plug Type:UK Plug Color:4G 32G

Conclusions: I try now full with bug .This TV box rubbish.Dont buy!!!!
A***n
24/01/2019 12:00

Plug Type:UK Plug

Conclusions: I just received it, I haven't test it yet
v***k
24/01/2019 12:00
Source: Milly Electronics

Color:EU Plug

Conclusions: Bluetooth joystick does not work
19/01/2019 12:00
Source: Safe Security Camera Store

Plug Type:EU Plug

Conclusions: The Seller did a great job, because I received the delivery in two weeks (which is rather fast for NL Post delivery from China). On the other hand the box itself performs rather fast. Mali T860 GPU handles Asphalt 8 quite well. On the downside is that supplied Kodi fork does not accept Super repo, HDMI CEC function is not working, and after the box is turned off and stays of for several hours - it cannot be turned on with the remote - you'll have to disconnect and reconnect power supply to turn it on. So the box is fine, but needs software bugfixes, which I believe will never be made. 4 of 5
h***s
25/11/2018 12:00

Plug Type:EU Plug

Conclusions: The magicsee is worst than and bought it in my life and then so much money for is you pileup that crashes it for you r is 4 days with the etea alone and state box for enter google store and then can not be Change the launcher Amazon apps not working and many more than the apps says always that does not react the apps now that I have to do with is to pileup burn it because you quiereis a movie on YouTube for watch if is watch Dad what said