Performance

Design

OS

Huawei Honor Note 10 - Comments

W***n
16/01/2019 12:00

Bundle:Add Black Flip Case Color:6G 64G Blue

Conclusions: Phone arrived fast as scheduled in good condition with the black flip case as ordered. Phone is very good after use for almost 2 weeks. Most Chinese apps gone and play store installed.
Sakis212121
31/12/2018 03:04
Source: Banggood

excellent deal

Conclusions: perfect phone , perfect package , fast delivery
M***v
27/12/2018 12:00

Bundle:Official n Film Gift Color:6G 128G Blue

Conclusions: Unit arrived very quickly within 7 days in Lithuania. The mail signature not requested since said that this kind of special bottle labeled Prime. Phone content still something that like a huge Battery Fast Processor. Complete put protective glass However it glass glued only on the sides, so I did not stick, waiting for the other windows are ordered. NFC work Google phone come with preloaded Google services, however after issuing the factory settings is erased and from Google services no trace, have to install again manually. There are nuances with emui. Shell trying to cut anything. Many programs have to manually put their priorities, a program that automatically бэкапит SMS and unloads its cloud, I can not get to this program at night itself is waking up and did what she needs, LG devices such problem never was.
R***n
23/12/2018 12:00

Bundle:Official n Film Gift Color:6G 128G Blue

Conclusions: Excellent phone. Excellent seller. Highly recommended. Note to seller : please tell Huawei to allow us to change the launcher. They have blocked installing 3rd party launchers. Not acceptable.
M***e
15/12/2018 12:00
Source: Huawei Online Store

Bundle:6G 128GB Color:Blue

Conclusions: very happy with your product. Thanks
M***i
09/12/2018 12:00

Bundle:Original Soft Case Color:6G 128G Blue

Conclusions: I received the phone yesterday but it was opened before may be supplier switched it on Also the charger not quick charger as described
25/11/2018 12:00

Bundle:Official n Film Gift Color:6G 64G Blue

Conclusions: Very quckly liferung...very AROGANT seller wont have contact with bayer...very unprofesional....I am fan of Alliexpres log buyer experiense by Alli but I never have so one bad experience with Seller....Seller like this make very bad pictures on Alli experience....at the end conclusion..Ali-SUPER product-SUPER delivery time-SUPER seller-VERY..VERY.VERY bad one never recomanded.By same good product by another seller
F***f
24/11/2018 12:00

Bundle:Official Packing Color:8G 128G Blue

Conclusions: Excellent product such as the despricion. Good packaging and the seller answer all questions. Recommend this seller.
A***u
08/11/2018 12:00

Bundle:Official Packing Color:6G 128G Black

Conclusions: I am very pleased about this product, the delivery was really fast. The phone had preinstalled Google Play and the settings were already done in English. The product was having a great packaging . I highly recommend this seller to everyone. A++++
A***f
06/10/2018 12:00
Source: Huawei Online Store

Bundle:8G 128GB Color:Black

Conclusions: Truly this is the best seller Fast responsive honest I recommend it I got the phones in full confidence My device thanks my friend I will make another request Now you deserve five stars