6.4

Design

OS

Xiaomi Mi A2 - Comments / Reviews

Fernando
14/10/2018 12:00

Xiaomi MI A2 Global Version 5.99 inch

Conclusions: Bom dia, vc pagou taxa?
f***r
12/10/2018 12:00

Bundle:Standard Package Color:Black 4GB 64GB

Conclusions: Packaging of course could be inflated boxing. Box a little wrinkled. As well as dostavkk for 8 days. The phone is good.
JUAN
11/10/2018 02:42
Source: Banggood

My second Xiaomi

Conclusions: I'm so happy with this cellphone. Is the second product of Xiaomi that I've bought and probably continue doing it in the same way. It has excellent relation between prices and quality. Is very pity that this products does not be produces in Argentina.
10/10/2018 12:00

Bundle:Standard Package Color:Gold 4GB 64GB

Conclusions: Good product quality. Good specs with cheaper price.
M***r
02/10/2018 12:00

Bundle:Standard Package Color:Gold 4GB 64GB Ships From:France

Conclusions: Product ordered on Sundays, dostarczono in Tuesday. communication with sprzedajacym super. product compatible with description 5 stars. after a few days use napisze more as per this moment super.
m***a
29/09/2018 12:00

Bundle:Standard Package Color:Gold 4GB 32GB

Conclusions: Going perfect is a perfect machine
Daniel Strauss
26/09/2018 10:30
Source: GearBest

A great device for a low price

Advantages: Xaiomi always did something on me. That something is pure trust. Trust is everything. For this device I knew where to put my expectations. And I got them right.The aluminum touch feels great, despite the fact that it's too slippery without the included rubber case.Screen is the right size for my taste and has enough contrast to make it readable at sun light.Cameras are amazing for the price range with loads of options.Speaker is loud and again, nice quality for the price range.Battery life with low usage can go up to two days. If I play and use a lot GPS with mobile data on its enough for one complete day.One thing that I don't like about it it's not having a headphone jack. Anyhow, it has pure Android and it's awesome.Thank you Xiaomi for creating this devices and lots of thanks for Gearbest for allowing me to buy my favorite devices for a low price with nice discounts!
Daniel Strauss
26/09/2018 12:00
Source: GearBest

A great device for a low price

M***s
24/09/2018 12:00

Bundle:Add Flip Case Film Color:6GB 128GB Black

Conclusions: As always, all great! Shipping in Krasnodar 9 days. Packed all fine, free Mi Band3 included. Glass cover of and quality. The phone is very much. Smart, camera-class. Tightened immediately update over the air. All fine
24/09/2018 12:00

Bundle:Glass n TPU Case Color:Black

Conclusions: The phone is amazing and came in perfection condition. It has all languages google has on translate so no matter how small, you can set it to your language.

Xiaomi 3C Digital Store