Performance

OS
9.2

Xiaomi Mi 8 - Comments

M***v
15/03/2019 12:00

Bundle:Add Mi Band 3 Color:6GB 128GB Blue Ships From:China

Conclusions: The case was inside, along with the headphone adapter
A***H
13/03/2019 12:00

Bundle:Standard Color:6GB 128GB Black Ships From:China

Conclusions: Thank you for the case sorry that late answered the phone super i like
O***k
10/03/2019 12:00

Bundle:Standard Package Color:Black 6GB 128GB

Conclusions: The phone was frozen for experts, i know the phone and i do not miss it, the phone is super. Phone buv one day z normal firmware, decilka raziv one day updated, i will bring global versia. Phone at the entrance to finish the shvidko, approximately for the city. I recommend seller and product. The phone was ordered for acquaintances, i know these phones and therefore i no doubt order them, at that price the phone is super. The phone was immediately updated, fully global version. The phone arrived fairly quickly, in about a month. I recommend the seller and the goods.
B***s
08/03/2019 12:00

Bundle:Standard Color:6GB 128GB Black Ships From:China

Conclusions: Good furniture producer, the seller know testify to not pass by custom houses, asked by DHL and the packaging was very good furniture or, without neither ngún blow neither anything by the style, arrived in perfect condition, in shipping took two days by the seller and get it took a week, strongly recommended.
D***s
05/03/2019 12:00

Bundle:Standard Color:Black

Conclusions: Arrived in 7 working days to Mexican duly packed, no damage and in perfect condition. The seller sent the following days of my purchase.
A***r
03/03/2019 12:00

Bundle:Official Standard Color:Black

Conclusions: Phone original, глобал, complete glass and silicone case. Shipping less than two weeks
b***b
01/03/2019 12:00

Bundle:Glass n Mi Earphones Color:Black

Conclusions: it is exactly what I got. The shipping time has lagged a bit, but that's my fault, because I did not pay attention to the Chinese New Year. The product is good, very well packed, free of kicks. I got what I expected. Correct, good seller! I recommend to everyone!
01/03/2019 12:00

Bundle:Add Mi Earphone Color:Blue 128GB

Conclusions: I would recommend this phone it is beautiful I took a 6go version of RAM of 128 GB of rom unlike the reviews I saw on youtube it fits perfectly To my expectations I order the seller also as I thank by the way I received the phone in 12 days I'll be back later to tell you more about the Phone
A***.
28/02/2019 12:00

Bundle:Standard-FREE GITFS Color:White 64GB

Conclusions: I received an official Global version phone, which is great! The packaging arrived with very thick foam for protection. The mi 8 packaging contains a headphone jack adapter, charging cables, sim card removal tool, and a flexible TPU case. The phone came with Android Oreo installed with an option to upgrade to Android Pie as of 2/28/19. Everything seems to work as intended. I'm very happy. I also received a free phone case from the seller that is sturdier than the stock case. The case wraps around the front of the phone's screen better to protect the glass and it also has a flap that protects the charging port from dust buildup.
M***a
27/02/2019 12:00

Bundle:Add Tempered Glass Color:Blue 128GB

Conclusions: Great device just two days of use and already realized that is a machine

Mi Global Store - Aliexpress platform